No Products in the Cart
Portable High Baby Chair is designed to provide a safe and clean place for your child and works as a feeding chair at home or at the restaurants. It is light and foldable that you can save floor space and use it anywhere you go.
Unlike the other high-chair, the Portable High Baby Chair can be easily folded for your convenience and easy storage. It gives you more extra space for other items on the floor. A good replacement for bulky wooden high chairs or booster seats even as your child grows.
The Portable High Baby Chair has a lightweight frame. It is also compact and foldable making it the ideal solution for meals on the go. Easy to carry and store, you can bring it with you when you travel.
Suitable for Travel
The Portable High-Baby Chair has cushion support that provides added comfort and security for the kids to use at home or at restaurants. Not all restaurants provide a safe chair for your child. It is lightweight, easy to transport and setup, making it a restaurant necessity.
Safe and Sturdy
The Portable High Baby Chair is safe to use with its twist-to-tighten design clamp for secure attachment and three-point harness to avoid kids from slipping to the bottom. Sturdy design provides extended use for 1 or more children and can carry up to 37 pounds.
The seat cover snaps on and off for easy cleaning. Wipe away any messes after each meal or you may also completely remove the entire seat cover for thorough washing.
How To Attach Chair on the Table
1. Put the arm on the table as far as it will go.
2. Tighten the chair on the table by rotating the knob on the bottom of the pin on each arm in a counter-clockwise direction.
3. Secure the seat fabric to the chair arms on both sides near the leg openings.
How to Remove Cloth for Washing
1. Unsnap the cover from the chair.
2. Open the buttons on both sides and slide the cloth off of the chair. At this point, you can remove the fabric from the seat frame.
3. Release the snaps on the bottom of the seat and remove the rigid base.